Base Confirmation the following procedures you may need to make a decisive:
- For existing buildings there are no signs of uneven subsidence, but load growth ( for ex.. attic storey or ) to be counted. In this case, the static designs custom-made to run up against the construction of plate ( See picture disc against the construction of the basement ), as we increase the load bearing pressed as pile or pile group preparing.
- missing teeth being fitted you may need to take deeper plane of existing building Foundation, or base level lowering ( Special menu), with the help of pressed omega piles
- Referring to uneven subsidence – typically oblique – cracks appear on the building. This may occur on the walls, ceilings, Perimeter, while the doors are starting to nip.
subsidence possible causes:
- Rainwater ( possibly confined waters ) inadequate drainage, water pressure or channel breaks
- Variable volume ( moisture swells and softens, drought shrinks ) clay soils
- Unknown cavity ( pliers ) tearing, or in the absence of soil mechanics unknown, poor load-bearing capacity of subsoil
- Badly chosen form the foundation ( flat foundation ) or foundation depth
- Improper workmanship ( for ex.. at the junction of buildings with or without basement )
- Vibration ( earthquake, vehicle traffic )
- Massive earth movement ( soil slack caused by river wall collapse, slide )
We can detect theese sinkings by the following methods:
- flat foundation reinforcements
- Base level lowering (Special menu)
- Load flat base reinforcement
This typically can be used for particulate soils. The building was used counterweight, Funds placed under load sheets hydraulic press, expected load value 3-6 fold. Then - even 15-40 cm- entrench incumbent sunken space between the bottom sheet and the base, or we brick it pinned. ( see the picture of a pillar base confirmation prompt ). All this is doing intermittently, lower than in the base plane.
- deep paging reinforcements ( Special menu items )
- Pressed as pile
- micro Pile
- Soil Nails
In the case of cracks in the masonry reinforcements essential corollary to the basic appearance of the wall sewing (Special menu) and possibly crack injection.